Interim Report January – September 2019: Record-sized project portfolio
25 October 2019, 8.00 a.m.
- Rental income increased by 10 percent to SEK 885.1 million (805.4).
- The net operating surplus increased by 12 percent to SEK 681.9 million (610.5).
- Profit from property management increased by 13 percent to SEK 478.0 million (422.8).
- Profit for the period increased to SEK 851.8 million (665.3), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 22.59 (17.74), including changes in value of SEK 583.5 million (325.8).
- Net asset value per share, EPRA NAV, increased to SEK 194.07 (164.88).
Catena’s profit from property management reached SEK 478.0 million in the third quarter, which can be compared with SEK 422.8 million in the corresponding period last year. This positive profit trend facilitates active project development.
”Our portfolio of ongoing projects includes a remaining investment volume of slightly more than SEK 900 million – a record high level and a process that, to a large extent, pervades the operations. Constructing new properties and refining existing ones are both important prerequisites for continued growth,” says Benny Thögersen, CEO at Catena.
“Catena operates in a context that unequivocally affects the environment. For this reason, it is important that we work to minimise our impact – all initiatives we take could have a substantial effect. The motivation behind Catena’s day-to-day efforts in operational sustainability is strong,” states CEO Benny Thögersen further.
At 11.00 a.m. on 25 October, the webcast will commence for the interim report for January-September 2019.
Follow the webcast via this link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/catena-fastigheter-q3-2019
Dial-in: Sweden: +46851999383, UK: +443333009269, US: +18446251570
For further information, please contact
Benny Thögersen, CEO
Tel. + 46 706-60 83 50
Peter Andersson, Deputy CEO and CFO
Tel. + 46 730-70 22 44